About Me

My photo
Hey young world! Our names are Tiana and Kanae. Recently, we vowed to make some lifestyle changes. We wanted to lose weight, eat right and workout more. We've tried before and already knew our journey would be hard especially if we tried to do it by ourselves. So we came together and promised to motivate and encourage each other as we made our lifestyle changes. This blog is dedicated to our journey. Welcome!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I'm Motivated!

So, we're not that far in but I'm pumped about this journey.  I took my pictures last night as well and was not pleased with what I saw.  I know you are thinking.. don't you you look at yourself everyday?? Yes, I do! However, I dress to hide my flaws.. It is very different when you put on something form fitting and look at your pudge and back fat.. uhhh! Now mind you, when you look at our pictures, you are not going to see two large women.  We are not very large, we are just unfit and out of shape.  We have hit the age where doing what we used to do will not make us lose weight.  We actually have to work to make it happen.. sigh! And we can't eat what we want anymore... we actually have to think about what we are putting into our bodies.. louder sigh! LOL.. It's ok though, we are up for the challenge!

Now generally, I like my overall size.. however, I gain weight mostly upper body in my back and stomach area and that is so not a good look.  I am also am out of shape. If I walk up two flight of stairs, I am out of breath.. add another flight and I may pass out! LOL

My Physical goals are to:
-Lose back fat (This really won't seem to go away)
-Lose stomach pudge
-Increase my stamina

I want to make working out and eating healthier a part of my daily routine. It shouldn't be something I have to think about. But just something I do!   So far I am doing great with logging in what I eat and sticking to my daily calorie intake! I need to be beach ready by mid April!

I already know from inputing my guesstimated measurements into this site http://www.shopyourshape.com/content/view/19/36/, that I am a Top Hourglass.

I'll be back with those measurements and pictures!

~ Tiana

No comments:

Post a Comment