About Me

My photo
Hey young world! Our names are Tiana and Kanae. Recently, we vowed to make some lifestyle changes. We wanted to lose weight, eat right and workout more. We've tried before and already knew our journey would be hard especially if we tried to do it by ourselves. So we came together and promised to motivate and encourage each other as we made our lifestyle changes. This blog is dedicated to our journey. Welcome!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

least effective exercies

Hi all,

Courtesy of WebMD, 9 Least Effective Exercises

I found this slide show on things you could possibly do wrong while working out in the gym.

Click on the link for the 9 incorrect moves and how to effectively do them.

~Kanae

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Kanae!! This was very helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really was helpful! I ALWAYS see people leaning on or gripping the treadmill like that.

    I especially like the one about spot training. I love how the heavy set big bellied guys come in, do 300 reps on the ab machine and leave. LOL! So funny to me

    ReplyDelete