About Me

My photo
Hey young world! Our names are Tiana and Kanae. Recently, we vowed to make some lifestyle changes. We wanted to lose weight, eat right and workout more. We've tried before and already knew our journey would be hard especially if we tried to do it by ourselves. So we came together and promised to motivate and encourage each other as we made our lifestyle changes. This blog is dedicated to our journey. Welcome!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Introducing the Diva Kanae

Hi all,

My name is Kanae, and I am the second part of the Diva Duo. I got so tired of complaining about my imperfections. You know the gut, the back fat, and the low amount of energy I have. It pretty much sucks. I want to pretty girl rock all the time. I want to be healthy and learn how to make better choices about what I eat and drink. I know this will be a struggle. I've been talking about it for so long I thought it was time to take action. I dont want to pant when walking up the stairs anymore. I want to drop my love weight. I am finally saying yes to being fit and fab.

In the words of the infamous, Wacka Flaka, o' let do it!

Stats:
Name: Kanae
Height: 5'9
Current Weight: 170 lbs
Current BMI: 25.2
Weight Goal: 155-160 lbs


Goals:
Drink 8 8 ozs of water
Workout 3 times a week
Watch my coke intake (I know I should go cold turkey, but I am not committed to that just yet. No need to lie)
Lose tummy and back fat
Get toned
Look fab in a bikini by my bday!


Picture: Coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment