About Me

My photo
Hey young world! Our names are Tiana and Kanae. Recently, we vowed to make some lifestyle changes. We wanted to lose weight, eat right and workout more. We've tried before and already knew our journey would be hard especially if we tried to do it by ourselves. So we came together and promised to motivate and encourage each other as we made our lifestyle changes. This blog is dedicated to our journey. Welcome!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Image of Success

Hi,

I read this last night in my devotional: Your vision what you see has a tremendous impact in your life. Keep the goals you want to see come to pass in front of you. That image will set the limits of your life. If you focus on a image of success, you're going to move toward it.

So I was looking for a picture of a celebrity who has a similar body type as me so I can use them as my reference. Okay sounds great but I need to know which celebrity is built like me?  So I took this quiz "Who is your celebrity body shape?" and my results were that I have a rectangular/ruler/square shape.

My results in detail:

You might think your hips are too narrow, but did you know that most models have this slender shape? Tall with long legs, your celebrity body shape is akin to some of the greatest actresses of all time. Meryl Streep, a ruler body shape, is beautiful and regal with her long torso and squared shoulders. Gwyneth Paltrow's body emanates strength and desire when she struts her long legs! Many women are actually jealous of your strong and tall stance, narrow hips and small behind. When you shop for clothes, dress like your favorite ruler-shaped celeb. Choose elegance over fads to accentuate your regal body shape and add curves to your straight stature.

Hey, guess who else has this body type? Ciara! She has an awesome body so she will be my reference.

ciara photoshoot bikini 1


~Kanae

No comments:

Post a Comment