About Me

My photo
Hey young world! Our names are Tiana and Kanae. Recently, we vowed to make some lifestyle changes. We wanted to lose weight, eat right and workout more. We've tried before and already knew our journey would be hard especially if we tried to do it by ourselves. So we came together and promised to motivate and encourage each other as we made our lifestyle changes. This blog is dedicated to our journey. Welcome!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekend dilemma......

Eating right on the weekend proved to be a hard feat for me.  Now I didn't do horrible but I don't think I did as good as I could.

For instance, if I go to a restaurant or run out and get lunch during the week, I can make myself pass up Chipotle and get a sandwich or salad.  However the weekend tends to be the time when I eat what I want to eat.  That's when I can go to my favorite spots and eat an Italian beef or deep dish pizza or fried wings with mild sauce!!  I need to learn to control myself on the weekend, because I would hate to eat the pounds that I just lost that week on the Weekend!

I need to think about eating this:
 










And not eating this (Looks good tho, don't it?? LOL):




Also, along with not eating that great, working out on the weekend turned out to be hard to do also.  The weekend is when I run most of my errands.  I need to become discipline enough to work before I run my errands.

But a new week is ahead of us and I will conquer this!

~Tiana

1 comment:

  1. Thats my night time problem. I usually dont eat that much on the weekend and am cut down to two meals a day.

    I have given up lol on working out on the weekend. Its a hard habit to get into. LOL

    ReplyDelete