About Me

My photo
Hey young world! Our names are Tiana and Kanae. Recently, we vowed to make some lifestyle changes. We wanted to lose weight, eat right and workout more. We've tried before and already knew our journey would be hard especially if we tried to do it by ourselves. So we came together and promised to motivate and encourage each other as we made our lifestyle changes. This blog is dedicated to our journey. Welcome!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Introducing the Diva Tiana =)

Hello! I'm Tiana and I am one part of the Diva Duo that this blog is about!  We have started this blog to track our fitness journey.  We not only want to lose weight, but we also want to make a lifestyle change.  We don't want to keep dieting and exercising when we feel like we've gained too much weight. We want to be fit all the time! We're already Fabulous Divas, we're just adding Fit to the equation! Fabulous + Divas + Fit = Tiana and Kanae!!

Stats
Name: Tiana
Height: 5'4"
Current Weight: 164.2
Weight Goal: Between 145 - 150

Goals
Drink 8 glasses of Water a day (This is very hard for me!)
Work out at least 3 times a week (This is hard for me too! lol)
Watch my calorie intake (1200 - 1400 a day)
Watch my portion size

Current picture coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment