About Me

My photo
Hey young world! Our names are Tiana and Kanae. Recently, we vowed to make some lifestyle changes. We wanted to lose weight, eat right and workout more. We've tried before and already knew our journey would be hard especially if we tried to do it by ourselves. So we came together and promised to motivate and encourage each other as we made our lifestyle changes. This blog is dedicated to our journey. Welcome!

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

weight loss

Hi all,

I am so happy! I weighed in yesterday and I have lost 3 whole pounds. I am supper geeked. My goal is to lose 10 maybe 15. I am slowly inching toward that goal.

My hangups are now monitoring what I eat at night. Those evening food choices seem to get me at least once a week. I need to do better. I will try to snack on fruits and veggies instead of chips, cookies, and my favorite Coke (this girl's unfortunate best friend) LOL! I can do it! I just have to listen to my inner voice that is telling me not to drink that Coke or eat those cookies.

Anywho, today I am trying a Spin class. I am going to be so exhausted but its worth it.

Bikini here I come.


Strengths:
Drinking allotted amount of water (surprisingly this isn't that hard especially with my girl Jennifer encouraging me)
Monitoring my food (even though I don't want to see the end result when I know that I have over indulged I still do it)

Weakness:
Late night hunger
Decrease my pop (still haven't successfully done it)

Positive: I lost 3 lbs

~Kanae

1 comment:

  1. Great job Kanae!!! I'm proud of you!! Bikini here WE come!!!

    ReplyDelete